Oct 1, 2010

Looking up at the moon, it makes me think of you

Photobucket

Every once i pause and think, i thought to myself, "Why? What? Which? How?" to many kind of questions i came across with. Sometimes i get stucked up hanging in mid-air, sometimes i get over it luckily. But being in this kind of mind-killing situation. There was you to keep me firm and clear. Not much words were needed. Not much actions were needed. Not much tasks were needed too. Frankly speaking, you standing there is way enough for me. I could go on looking at you all day long. & you know it well. So always stay near dear. Because, i will too.

P/S: Ok, right now i'm phoning with YOU. And you demanded me on this entry!! But nevermind. Since i was able to do it. Hehehehe. Okkkkk. Lets hit the sack! Kan ni ming tian!

No comments:

Post a Comment