Nov 13, 2010

I adore black colour. But i despise being kept in the dark


No one befriend heartbreaker, thats why it keep hurting people. Late at night, no one could really control their own emotions. And shit always happen after losing it. After a few breaths, i would be so shock of what you had done or said. Apology wasnt enough anymore. I could do nothing but keep regretting. So i asked myself sometime, "Why bother doing it when i would regret afterwards". I cant find any words or actions to support myself. My grudges ate me up. Doing anything too much will attract problems. But not doing anything would be a problem too. It is just too hard to maintain a carefree life. I feel like giving up at time. I didnt, because i have my reasons to keep going. I hate downpours, i dislike ignorance, i want no sad faces.


You were the only one there for me when i am in my lowest point of life. You saw my tears, you know my reasons behind. Stay, your support meant everything to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment