Dec 22, 2010

Nothing but love for 4 days, 24 hours.

Been busy with my days, handling with shits and everything that life could give. Then a sudden leak of luck arise, I managed to have a getaway with my little girl and her family, a simple yet so indescribable trip. It was more than a great advanced Christmas gift for me. I'm thankful for everything and i'm glad that it all had happened.




Dedication: Shit happens at time. But remember my words to you. We cant help but swallowed it all down to ourselves. At least we understand and learn aftermath. Everything has its pros and cons yes? Like i always told you. Well... I have been staying with you everyday ever since ... You know when?? HAHA It was so long ago that i cant remember it. Ok, shall try to push myself to blog more, i hope. Thats all for nowwzzzzz!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment